COVID-19: How to Travel in Greek Islands / Information
Wei nform you that according to the Greek Government Law (4206/B/12-09-2021), from 13/09/2021 travel by ferry between the islands Kos- Kalymnos, will be allowed if passengers FROM Twelve (12) y.o.:
- Have completed the COVID-19 vaccination, at least (14) days before the ferry trip and carry a vaccination certificate, or
- Have a negative molecular test (PCR) for COVID-19 by taking an oral or nasopharyngeal smear within the last seventy-two (72) hours before the scheduled departure time, or a negative antigen (rapid test) for COVID-19 within forty-eight (48) hours before the scheduled departure time. The negative molecular PCR test and the negative antigen rapid test diagnoses are proven by the presentation of a relevant certificate, or
- Show a certificate of illness, issued thirty (30) days after the first positive test and lasting for one hundred eighty (180) days after it, or
- Show an EU vaccination certificate (digital COVID certificate)
and/ or, a third countries’ vaccination certificate.
From the above obligation are excluded:
- Minors from Five (5) to Twelve (12) years old, the obligation is covered by a negative Self-Test, 24hours before the scheduled departure, certified by the guardian.